Like when your cat decides to launch themselves from the headboard and land on your stomach and your eyes pop open and your body decides to say ughhhhh?
You can sometimes get back to sleep (somewhat), or you kind of lie there and your mind gets flooded with all you've been thinking about lately; school, work, payback to the cat, school...
Well I'm up now, hence me writing in here at 7:46am and school is on my mind.
I keep thinking what have I gotten myself into with this online course. I like face to face interaction. I still have no clue what I'm doing.
Yes I can say this is a new challenge, one that is exciting and overwhelming at the same time but I just want to....something...scream. Maybe I'm feeling the affects of SAD... or a midlife (early, real early) crisis.
Last week was a long week at work, the hours alone were exhausting. It was also the time of year that SAD, seasonal affective disorder is the highest. Had a lot people, especially kids come in under crisis http://www.680news.com/2012/01/17/january-17-winter-woes/ .
So got some things off my mind for a second, going to try to get some get a nap before the alarm goes off.
Dee

No comments:
Post a Comment