As if I didn’t have enough issues in my life, actually let me re-phrase that as, enough stress in my life. Now add to it adult acne. You remember that dreaded thing you had as a teenager, it was almost a rite of passage into your adult years. Everyone had it from the mild, like me to the extreme. But it was all part of puberty along with raging hormones, and that awkward first kiss.
According to the various articles (thank you aging population) it’s very common and the majority of women between 30 - 50 are victims. Yes I said victims. Increased stress levels (I actually saw the words chronic stress) and hormonal changes are some of main causes that can cause an overproduction of the oils on our faces that clog our pores, which create blackheads.
So how do we get rid of them? In a nut shell they say a healthy lifestyle and limit the stress. Ha, and Ha again. Wait one more haaaaaaa. And no chocolate is not a direct cause, Hallelujah. I’m not a big chocolate freak but I do like the occasional sweet treat. We should use adult acne products, and or, see a dermatologist. Honestly the amount of money I’ve spent on products I should have just gone and seen a dermatologist. Lastly, proper cleansing techniques don’t over scrub.
Again, that freedom 55 or 65 is really looking good, seriously. I’m booking an appointment with the dermatologist.

No comments:
Post a Comment