Friday, 14 June 2013

Makes you go hmmmm?


My week has been just there.

Work was busy, not crazy busy, but just busy. Wish we had more hours. I now see why so many hospital staff work at more than one hospital. However, some enjoy part-time hours because some days are just crazy busy. Many departments are only hiring part-timers, however many people in all areas are also looking to retire early. Smile.

I think my typing is getting better, although as I mentioned before my fingers are so tired some days I feel like my mother complaining about how her hands feel stiff sometimes. I also find that I’m thinking about the things I type. For example, one exercise was about showers/baths and water consumption. Sure enough when I’m in the shower I think about that exercise and water consumption. Really? Old people think like that. I’m really not liking getting older.

Old people also think about bucket lists, I don’t have a bucket list. It would help if I had a lot of money too; or met a really old guy who had lots of money, and no dependents, and falls madly in love with me and wants to leave me a lot of money. Bucket lists would give you (well in my mind that is) that younger 30-something spirit.

Like the 90-year-old skydiving grandma. I guess you have no fear at that age. Now, what would be on my list? What would be on yours. What’s the first thing, what’s in between, how many and what would be your last item? Okay, to many questions makes you go hmmmm, doesn’t it?  Have to really thing about this. I’ll probably forget in a few days, but hopefully the thought is planted and floating around.

Now to find the old guy.
                                     

Ciao
Dee


No comments:

Post a Comment