So are old typing methods. Plus, it doesn’t help that when at work due to the applications we use our hands are all over the place, including the function keys. We’re also very right sided; to the point where I have to wear a wrist bandage/guard thingy to prevent carpal tunnel. If I don’t wear it and we’re busy (which is most of time these days), I can feel it in my wrist, forearm, and sometimes to my neck. So I wear it.
The keyboards are old. The pull out on the side that holds the mouse seems like it was an after thought it, it’s slightly lower and awkward. However, we finally did get some new chairs that can be properly adjusted and they have arm rest as well. Now if only the desks, the computers and the keyboards would be upgraded then everything would be considered modern. Like the 5 years ago modern. The new building of the hospital has nice shiny things. Oooh, ahhh. So jealous. Sad the things that make you jealous as you get older.

The happy place on my U-curve needs to kick in, like now. Any day now would be great.
picture: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/bds/bds1212/bds121200977/16680692-tired-businesswoman-
No comments:
Post a Comment